We are delighted to have you as our AIA Member and are delighted to offer you these complimentary value added benefits. Please refer to the following key Terms & Conditions for you to avail of the benefits.
By claiming or redeeming any service and/or benefits with our Partners under this Program, you shall be deemed to have read, understood, and agreed to the terms and conditions contained herein (hereinafter the “Terms and Conditions”):
1. The Benefits are available for all AIA Members and are complimentary services not part of any AIA Myanmar contractual benefits..
2. The provision of the services and benefits by the Partner under this Program (hereinafter the “Benefits”) are subject to the relevant terms, conditions and policies of the Partner.
3. The provision of the Benefits under this Program is the sole responsibility of the Partner. AIA Myanmar makes no warranty (expressed or implied) as to the availability and/or quality of the Partner’s services. AIA Myanmar will make its best effort to support you in your availing of the Benefits in order for you to have the best possible experience but is not liable for any dispute or claims arising out of or in connection to the provision of the Benefits by the Partner.
4. The Benefits mentioned herein cannot be claimed in conjunction with other promotions, benefits and/or complimentary services offered by AIA from time to time, which include cashless service in Myanmar and abroad through AIA Regional Health Passport.
5. AIA Myanmar may, at its sole discretion, discontinue this Program or amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice to you.
6. In order to facilitate a better experience for you in obtaining the Benefits, we advise you to carry out the steps below. Please note that not complying with the following may impact your ability to obtain the Benefits at the Partner.
- Contact AIA Myanmar’s SHER team (“SHER”) at +959 944705440 or firstname.lastname@example.org at least forty-eight (48) hours prior to your arrival at our Partner. When contacting SHER, You are advised to provide your name, the name of the Partner and the Benefits you wish to obtain, and the date on which you will be obtaining the Benefits at the Partner. This is simply for us to better assist you if and when you have any difficulty in obtaining the Benefits with the Partner.
- When arriving at our Partner to obtain the benefits, you must present your AIA Member Card me (e-card) at the Partner’s service counter for their verification. This card is available on the AIA MyanX mobile application.
- Kindly note that the benefits mentioned under this program may or may not be claimed or redeemed in conjunction with any other benefit(s) and/or promotion(s) provided by the Partner.
- Please feel free to reach out to SHER at +959 944705440 or email@example.com should you require any assistance at any point.