“Light of Your Life!” is a special Campaign introduced by AIA Myanmar to support customers in providing insurance protection to their loved ones.
As part of this Campaign, AIA Myanmar through its Thadingyut CSR fund will provide support to customers purchasing AIA’s Universal Life, to enable them to protect their loved ones with health insurance coverage through AIA’s One Health Solution – Individual (“OHS”).
Through this Campaign, AIA Myanmar, on behalf of the customer, will fund OHS premium of up to 15% of the Universal Life Regular Protection Premium.
Campaign is applicable for all Universal Life insurance policies issued in the period from 11th October 2022 to 31st December 2022.
CAMPAIGN TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Campaign is applicable for any new Universal Life Insurance policies issued in the period from 11th October 2022 to 31st December 2022 (“Campaign Period”) only, and the OHS policy would also need to be issued in the Campaign Period, to be eligible for the Premium Support.
- Premium Support for OHS of up to 15% of the Universal Life Regular Protection Premium (“Premium Support”) will be provided by AIA Myanmar through its Thadingyut CSR fund.
- Premium Support under this Campaign is subject to a limit of one Universal Life policy per life assured, issued during the Campaign Period.
- In order to be eligible for this Campaign, premium payment for Universal Life must be in annual mode only.
- Premium Support will be calculated based only on Universal Life Regular Protection Premium paid by the customer during the Campaign Period.
- If the Premium Support does not cover the entire premium due for the selected OHS plan, the difference in premium would need to be paid by the customer for the policy to be issued.
- Premium Support may be used to purchase more than one OHS policy.
- Any remaining or unused Premium Support shall be deemed to be forfeited and shall not be transferrable or redeemable for cash.
- Premium Support would only be applicable for the first year premium for any OHS policies issued under this Campaign.
- Acceptance and issuance of OHS or Universal Life policies under this Campaign is subject to AIA Myanmar’s underwriting guidelines. AIA Myanmar reserves the right to not issue any policy under this Campaign, solely at its discretion.
- In the case of cancellation of OHS policy issued under this Campaign; Premium Support amount would not be refunded to the customer.
- AIA Myanmar reserves the right to discontinue or amend the terms and conditions of this Campaign at any time, without giving prior notice. Decision of AIA Myanmar concerning these terms and conditions are final.
- Benefits under this Campaign cannot be claimed in conjunction with any other ongoing AIA Myanmar customer campaigns.